CA SSO Operations
The following sections discuss how to modify CA SSO features, including policy domains and authentication schemes, to support :
The following sections discuss how to modify CA SSO features, including policy domains and authentication schemes, to support
- Changes the method thatIdentity Manageruses to collect credentials for users who try to access aIdentity Managerenvironment.
- Allows you to control user access to application functions.
- Provides access to functions in an application.
- Prevents unauthorized access to aIdentity Managerenvironment by enforcing a full logout.
- Updates the realms that protect aIdentity Managerenvironment when you change the alias of the environment.
- Lets you change the password for the administrator account thatIdentity Manageruses to communicate with CA SSO, and the shared secret for the CA SSO agent that protects aIdentity Managerenvironment.
- Enables administrators who have profiles in one directory to manage users in a different directory.
- Increases the throughput ofIdentity Managerrequests to the user store by configuring CA SSO to open multiple connections to the same directory.