Delete All Directory and Environment Definitions
For CA SSO to protect , the identity administrator deletes the directory and environment definitions using the Management Console.
For CA SSO to protect
Identity Manager, the identity administrator deletes the directory and environment definitions using the
Identity ManagerManagement Console.
Follow these steps:
- Open theIdentity ManagerManagement Console.
- Select the first environment
- Repeat this process for the remaining environments.Note:Delete your environments before deleting your directories because the environments reference the directories.
- Navigate back to the Directories section.
- Select all the directories listed.