Remove CA SSO from the CA Identity Manager Deployment
This section provides detailed instructions for removing CA SSO from an existing environment.
This section provides detailed instructions for removing CA SSO from an existing
Follow these steps:
Password history information is not accessible after the migration.
- Stop the application server.
- Disable the Policy Server in thera.xmlfile by setting theEnabledconfig-property value tofalse. You can locate thera.xmlfile at \iam_im.ear\policyserver.rar\META-INF.
- Open theweb.xmlfile for editing and set theFrameworkAuthFilterproperty toEnabled = true. You can locate theweb.xmlfile at \iam_im.ear\User_console.war/WEB-INF.Note:For WebSphere, the web.xml file is atWebSphere_HOME/AppServer/profiles/Profile_name/config/cells/Cell_name/applications/iam_im.ear/deployments/IdentityMinder/user_console.war/WEB-INF
- Start the application server.
- (WebSphere only) Update thepolicyServerobject in the Administrative Console with the same values as in thera.xmlfile.