Configure the LogOff URI
To protect a environment, configure the CA SSO Web Agent that protects the environment to terminate a user session after the user logs off .
To protect a
Identity Managerenvironment, configure the CA SSO Web Agent that protects the environment to terminate a user session after the user logs off
The Web Agent terminates a user session by deleting the CA SSO session and authentication cookies from the Web browser and instructs the Policy Server to remove any session information.
To terminate the CA SSO session, configure logout functionality in the LogOffURI field in the Agent Configuration Object for the CA SSO agent that protects the
- A CA SSO agent has one LogOff URI. All applications protected by the agent use the same logout page.
- When you configure custom logout pages in the Management Console as described in Configure Custom Logout Pages,Identity Managersends the logout request to the custom logout pageandthe LogOff URI. However,Identity Managerdisplays only the custom logout page to the user.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to one of the following interfaces:
- For CA CA SSO r12 or higher, log in to the Administrative UI.
- For CA eTrust CA SSO 6.0 SP5, log in to the Policy Server User Interface.
- Modify the#LogOffUriproperty in the Agent Configuration Object for the agent that protects theIdentity Managerenvironment as follows:
Note:You select an Agent Configuration Object when you install the Web Agent. For more information, see
- Remove the pound sign (#)
- In theValuefield, specify the following URI:/iam/im/logout.jsp
- Save the changes.
- Restart the Web server.