Create a CA SSO 4.x Agent Object
The policy administrator creates CA SSO 4.x Web Agent. This task enables communication between CA SSO and . The identity administrator references this agent during the configuration.
The policy administrator creates CA SSO 4.x Web Agent. This task enables communication between CA SSO and
Identity Manager. The identity administrator references this agent during the
Follow these steps:
- Log in to the CA SSO Administrative UI.The relevant tabs for your administrator privileges appear.
- ClickInfrastructure,Agents,Agent,Create Agent.TheCreate Agentdialog appears.
- Select Create a new object of type Agent, and then clickOK.The Create Agent dialog appears.
- Enter a name and an optional description.
- SelectCA SSO.
- SelectWeb Agentfrom the drop-down list.
- Enable 4.x functionality with the following steps:
- Select the Supports 4.x agents check box.The trust settings fields appear.
- Add the trust settings by completing the following fields:
Note:Any virtual servers on the same web server must use the same secret. When a 4.x Agent attempts to connect to the Policy Server, the Agent and Policy Server use the shared secret for mutual authentication.
- IP AddressSpecifies the IP Address of the Policy Server.
- Type and confirm a shared secret.Limits:
- The secret that you supply must match the secret that was assigned when the Web Agent was installed on the Web Server.
- The secret must contain at least 1 character and not more than 255 characters.
- The secret must only contain alphanumeric characters.
- The secret must not contain embedded spaces.
- ClickSubmit.The Create Agent Object task is submitted for processing and the confirmation message appears.