Install CA Single Sign-On Extension
Install CA Single Sign-On (CA SSO) extension to configure registry values in the Policy Server.
Install CA Single Sign-On (CA SSO) extension to configure
Identity Managerregistry values in the Policy Server.
Follow these steps:
- On the CA SSO Policy Server, shut down the Policy Server service.
- Run theIdentity Managerinstaller for the version that you are using.
- When asked which components to install, select theExtensions for CA SSO(if CA SSO is installed locally).
- Verify that the Policy Server service is restarted before continuing.
- Verify that the following registry setting exists in the CA SSO Policy Server system:
- Linux:Verify that the following entry exists in sm.registry:ImsInstalled=8.0; REG_SZ
- Windows:Verify that setting "ImsInstalled=8.0; REG_SZ" exists in the following location:HKLM\SOFTWARE\Netegrity\SiteMinder\CurrentVersion
- If the registry path \Netegrity\SiteMinder\CurrentVersion does not exist, create it manually.
- If you change the registry, be sure to restart the Policy Server for the changes to take effect.
- Before you modify the registry, perform a full system backup.