Virtual Appliance to install and deploy Symantec IGA components and their associated services.
The Virtual Appliance lets you install and deploy Identity Management and Governance products and their associated services quickly with minimal effort.
The supported virtualization platforms are,
- The Virtual Appliance virtual machine image is provided in an Open Virtualization Architecture(OVA) format that is compatible with modern Virtualization platforms.On-Premise Platforms
- The Virtual Appliance supports the following cloud platforms:Cloud Platforms
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Microsoft Azure
The Virtual Appliance features a flexible and modular design that provides multiple environment types (Demo, Development, Staging, and Production) and support for High Availability (HA). The Virtual Appliance is based on Linux, using WildFly as the application server and Oracle (Express Edition) as an embedded database. The embedded database is applicable to the non-production environments only.
The Virtual Appliance includes the following additional features:
- Web-based interface allows configuration, administration, and monitoring
- Proxy server provides load-balancing and high-availability for the web applications
- Easy installation of Windows-based tools such as Workpoint Designer and Connector Xpress
- Easy access to logs of all components
The Virtual Appliance lets you install and deploy the following components and services of Symantec IGA:
- Identity Manager
- Identity Governance
- Identity Portal
- Provisioning Server
- Connector Server
- Oracle database 11g Express Edition