Apply Your Account Settings
The first time that you log in, you are prompted to add or edit your name and email, and to change your password. To update the information in the
User Informationwindow later, select your name in the upper right of the page.
Basic Info Tab
- User Namecannot be edited.
- First Name,Last Name, and
- UseOld Password,New Password, andConfirm Passwordto change your password.
- PhoneandCell Phoneare optional.
- You can add aMainframe Display Nameor anRDP User Name.
- You can change theKeyboard Layoutlanguage. The defaultAutosetting uses your computer setting when the client OS is Windows.To use a different language for the virtual RDP keyboard, select that language from the list. Do not use "Auto."For any OS, the Keyboard Layout setting can be set to one of the following specific-language options:
- DA– Danish
- DA-DK– Danish (Denmark)
- DE– German
- EN-GB– English (UK)
- EN-US– English (US)
- ES– Spanish
- FI– Finnish
- FR– French
- FR-BE– French (Belgium)
- FR-CA– French (Canadian)
- FR-CH– French (Switzerland)
- HU– Hungarian
- IW-IL– Hebrew
- JA-JP– Japanese (Japan)
- NO– Norwegian
- PL– Polish
- PT-BR– Portuguese (Brazil)
- RU– Russian
- SV– Swedish (International)
- SV-SE– Swedish (Sweden)
The Administration tab has a checkbox to trigger an email to the user upon each login, and a choice of another user to email.
Terminal Customization Tab
SSH and Telnet CLI settings
The Terminal Customization tab enables you to configure SSH and Telnet CLI settings. You can change font, color, character encoding, terminal dimensions, buffer, and scroll position.
RDP Terminal Settings
The default RDP Resolution can be selected from a drop-down list, ranging from 800 x 600 to Full Screen.
A user can override the default date and time display preferences on the Preferences tab.
- Select aDate Format, such as MM/DD/YYYY.
- Select aTime Format, such as 12 or 24 Hour.
- Select aTime Zone Region, then aTime Zone.
Server Timeis always displayed in UTC. If the user saves any changes, they are reflected in
User's Current Time. Modifications do not take effect until the next login session.
Select this checkbox to enable graphical charts in the Credential Manager Activities reports.