Downgrade Management Center
Downgrading has the following special guidelines that you must follow:
- Downgrades cannot be performed from Management Center 3.x to 2.x or 1.x.
- All maintenance/patch releases of a version are treated as equivalent. For example, 184.108.40.206 would be the same as any other 1.6.x release.
- Upon downgrade, newer data (data from the upgraded image that is not supported in the older version) is lost.
- Upon downgrade, newer configuration settings (settings from the upgraded image that are not supported in the older version) are lost.
- Data and configuration settings that are common to the upgraded image and downgraded image are seamlessly maintained, regardless of schema differences between versions.
- Administrator access and permissions are required to downgradeManagement Center.
- Back upManagement Center
- Decide which installed image to revert to. (Make sure to follow the guidelines noted previously regarding release numbers.)# installed-systems viewMake note of the index value next to the image you want to revert to.
- Make an older image the default image. (Make sure to follow the guidelines noted previously regarding release numbers.)# installed-systems default<index_number>Replace <index_number> with the image's index ID value.
- Reboot the hardware appliance to activate the default image:# restart