Register Email with Broadcom Enterprise
WSSadministrator email address as a Broadcom enterprise account.
To download applications (such as the
Auth Connector) from the
Web Security Serviceportal, your administrator email address must be registered with Broadcom as an enterprise-level account. If you attempt to download an application while logged in with a non-registered email address, the portal displays an error dialog.
The following procedure describes how to register and upgrade your email address from basic to Broadcom enterprise. You must know your
WSSSiteID number. If you do not know the number, ask your main
WSSadministrator or consult the following knowledge base article: 142873.
- In the upper-right corner, click the down-arrow and selectProfile. The portal displays the Profile dialog.
- ClickEdit Profile. The browser opens a new tab to the Broadcom profile page.
- Click the padlock icon or theSymantec Enterprise Securitylink.
- Complete the required (*) information.
- ClickNextandSavethe updated profile.
- You are required to re-log intoWSS.
- Download the application(s).